With the high caliber of surgeons located in Los Angeles, the best FUE hair transplant should be easy to attain. But with follicular unit extraction, or FUE, being the most advanced hair transplant technique available today, this is not always the case. The list of advantages to FUE over any other method seems infinite, and includes:
- -FUE uses no scalpels
- -It does not create a linear scar
- -There are no wound sutures needed for healing
- -Fast recovery and healing time
- -Global scarring is usually nominal
- -Allows for the harvest of non-head hair
- -Allows for more advanced hairline refinement with a selection of finer donor hairs
- -It enables body hair transplant
While Los Angeles’ best FUE hair transplant surgeons are able to execute all of the above, the novice and inexperienced practitioners will fall short. Attaining the best outcome involves meticulous research and planning, and takes several factors into account in addition to choice of surgeon. Consider it an investment in a better you.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE BEST FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
During the hair restoration voyage, there are numerous considerations that will influence the results of your surgery. They are:
- -Age, hair loss level, general health
- -Number/origin of grafts
Being out of shape or at a severe stage of hair loss does not mean your best outcome is out of reach. The only factors that would definitively restrict you are age (being younger than 24 years old), a medical history of blood clotting abnormalities, a tendency to scar or keloid, and allergies to anesthesia.
The financial cost of getting the best FUE hair transplant can seem burdensome; but when well planned, the finances of hair restoration surgery are tolerable. You will need to save up, just as you would save for a house or a car. Again, this is an investment. Since clinics charge per graft, you will want to be able to afford the number of grafts you want or need.
Especially since the number of grafts has a great impact on the results. For someone who is severely bald or wants a high amount of density added, more grafts will be necessary. The number of grafts and where they come from (mid-rear scalp, nape, legs?) will decide the hairline design and global coverage achieved.
BEST FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT DEPENDS ON SURGEON
The largest factor to affect your best hair restoration results is the surgeon you choose. The right practitioner can restore an NW 7, but the wrong practitioner can damage the outcome of even the most ideal candidate. Your doctor must be medically knowledgeable, surgically adept, have expansive experience, and possess great artistic skill. In addition to these things, getting your best FUE hair transplant results requires:
- -A surgeon who has the appropriate license and board certification. Dermatologists make the ideal hair restoration surgeons
- -A surgeon with photo and video record of previous patient outcomes
- -A surgeon who has great respect from both patients and peers in the hair restoration field
- -A surgeon with a diverse history of previous patients, or one who specializes in cases like yours
- -A surgeon whose prior patients would return
In Los Angeles, the best FUE hair transplant you can attain rests in the hands of the right surgeon.